Friday, April 1, 2011

The Team......

So several people (presumably those disinclined to go back and read some of my earlier rants and raves!) have asked me to explain who some of the characters who appear in this blog are.

I'm lucky enough to have a great support team.  Here's a quick recap of the Dramatis personae:

She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO):   My lovely wife who puts up with my foibles and (in general) encorages my participation in Planet Triathlon.

The Puppeteer:   Should really read "The Evil Puppeteer".  My coach, Stacey.  Professional triathlete and fountain of knowledge.  She seems to control my life via her computer and a program called Training Peaks which delivers a never ending stream of workouts and instructions.

The Snitch:  Our friend Lisa who also works with The Puppeteer - it's all he fault for the introduction.  The Snitch is a great cheerleader; a talented triathlete and occasionally rats me out to The Puppeteer if I misbehave.

The Beast:  Holly the masseuse.   The purveyor of deep tissue massage and evil incarnate (she actually loves her nickname because in real life she's pettite, demure, charming and looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!)

The Peddlar:  Matt - the "Cary Cycle Surgeon".   Bike whizz and all round good guy. 

Thanks to every one of them for their support!

So there you go.   Now please try to keep up!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment