Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Love My wife!

I have been looking at some sweet end-of-year deals on tri bikes and SWMBO gave the two thumbs up on a purchase, so.....

I just pressed the "purchase" button on this baby!





A Cannondale Slice 3 (58cm) with Shimano Ultegra components.  Here are the specs for those who may be interested.....    I LOVE my wife!   xxxx



Full carbon frame

Wheels
Mavic Cosmic Elite
Tires
Schwalbe Durano S, 700x23c, folding
Chain
Shimano Ultegra 6700
Stems
Cannondale C2, 31.8
Handlebar
FSA Vision OS Alloy Base Bar w/Vision Vector Carbon Extensions
Front Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra 6700, braze-on
Rear Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra 6700
Shifters
Shimano Dura-Ace bar-end
Crank
Vision TriMax Carbon TT BB30, 53/39
Bottom Bracket
FSA BB30
Cassette
Shimano Ultegra 6700, 12-25
Seat Post
Cannondale Slice Carbon Aero, 2 position, 350mm
Headset
Slice Si, 15mm top cap
Brake Callipers
Shimano Ultegra 6700
Brake Levers
FSA BL Aero

No comments:

Post a Comment