Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ahhhh..... Rest!

I'm in the middle of a two week "time out" from training after my end-of-season half marathon last weekend and, I have to say, I'm enjoying re-charging my batteries a little before the madness starts again!

The Puppeteer preparing me for another season....

I met with The Puppeteer yesterday to go over race plans and objectives for mext year; off-season training and so on.  We are going to ramp-up the intensity a bit - great session and more on this later when plans are finalised.

So...   another week off ahead of me and it ties in nicely with the Thanksgiving Holiday.   I'm going to run the Nags Head Gobbler 5k on Thanksgiving morning, but will be doing it with the kids, so no stress there.  Will also hopefully go for a nice long (but leisurely) bike ride on the coast this week.

Hope I don't look like this when December first rolls around....




No comments:

Post a Comment