Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You know you're old when....

So I got a haircut today and the stylist (if that's what they are in Great Clips!) was very complementary about my (let's call it "uber blonde") hair.  Shortly afterwards though, she asked if I swam a lot....     apparently she could tell that my hair has been exposed to pool water and all of the chemicals in it!

I was OK when she recommended that I try one of the specially formulated "anti chlorine" shampoos after pool sessions, but I was a little taken aback when she also recommended that I use this a couple of times a week....



Yes folks...   that's Matrix Solutionist "So Silver" shampoo!!!!    Damn!

I guess that she meant well as apparently it prevents any "yellowing".....

What an old fart I have become!

No comments:

Post a Comment