Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Patience Grasshopper....

Why do back problems apparently take so damn long to heal?   It has now been two weeks since I "twinged" my back and, while it's no longer "killer" and making me hobble around like an old man, it's frustrating that I can still feel it as I sit here typing.

Have done a "test run" on it without too much trouble (but the 8" of snow we received on Christmas night in Raleigh has stopped me running since) and have also been swimming and done numerous workouts on the bike trainer.  Due to do my first "Puppeteer scheduled" comeback run today.  So I'm still working out and stretching etc., (it would kill me if I were really laid up!) but I'm starting to get annoyed that I can still feel it pretty much all of the time!

Oh well, I guess I just have to be patient.......

No comments:

Post a Comment